Earl of Arundel

From Historical Hastings
Revision as of 13:24, 24 June 2020 by RoyPenfold (talk | contribs) (Created page with "{{STUB}} Not much information has thus far been located about this long-lost pub. It closed its doors reportedly in January 1912, after going through a number of landlords in...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Not much information has thus far been located about this long-lost pub. It closed its doors reportedly in January 1912, after going through a number of landlords in rapid succession, and permission to re-open was refused in 1913; the case being referred to the 'compensation agency'[1].