Convent of Our Lady

From Historical Hastings
Revision as of 16:20, 16 January 2021 by RoyPenfold (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "==References==" to "{{RN}}")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

This convent on Filsham Road was run by the Canonesses of St Augustine and operated a finishing school, together with a boarding school for young ladies.[1]

Images[edit]


References & Notes

  1. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 30 January 1937 pg. 20