Bopeep Barracks

From Historical Hastings
Revision as of 17:14, 5 February 2021 by RoyPenfold (talk | contribs) (The LinkTitles extension automatically added links to existing pages (Autolinker).)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Map showing location of Barracks

These Barracks housing 200 men burnt down in 1804, and the site cleared circa 1811[1]. The site was just to the north of the junction between West Hill Road and Bexhill Road, spanning West Hill Road.

References & Notes