Angel Inn

From Historical Hastings
Revision as of 16:48, 2 September 2021 by RoyPenfold (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "[[:Category:" to "[[Category:")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

This public house, standing at the junction of St Marys Terrace and Plynlimmon Road closed in 2008 and is now converted into housing.

Landlords[edit]

1840: Daniel Morley[1]
1906: Thomas Baker

Images[edit]