St Matthews Church

From Historical Hastings
St Matthews Church

Located on London Road near the junction with St Matthews Gardens. The chancel organ was provided by London firm, Jones in February of 1870[1]; this following a period of closure whilst the church was extended in 1863, the church resuming services in the first week of July[2].

Images[edit]


References & Notes

  1. British Newspaper Archive Hastings & St. Leonards Observer 12 February 1870 Pg. 0003
  2. Brett Manuscript Histories Vol. 10 Chap. 69 Pg. 79