St Margaret's Road

From Historical Hastings
St Margaret's Road
Other Names
Former name(s)Norman Road East

Until circa 1877 was known as Norman Road East. The route of the road was originally level, but was diverted when the White Rock Pavilion was constructed and became instead a parking area for the leisure centre in White Rock Gardens.

Images

References & Notes