Waterworks Road

From Historical Hastings
Revision as of 16:09, 8 July 2020 by RoyPenfold (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "{{footer}} ==References==" to "==References==")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Waterworks Road


Waterworks Road is so named for the Watermill that used to be roughly where the road intersects Queens Road, this being demolished to construct the Gas Works which opened in 1830[1]



  1. Hastings of Bygone Days and the Present (Henry Cousins - 1911) pg.202 ISBN: 9789332862449 ESCC Library Google Books " Amazon