W. H. Smiths

From Historical Hastings Wiki
Revision as of 15:10, 8 July 2020 by RoyPenfold (talk | contribs) (Bot: Cosmetic changes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Now in Priory Meadow, this national-chain stationery/newsagents were originally located at 53-54 Robertson Street on the site now occupied by Yates between the mid-1950s[1] to the 1980s.

54-54;Robertson Street;1953;1980

Images[edit]


References[edit]

  1. Hastings Borough Council Planning application ref: HS/53/00347