Fishermans Church

From Historical Hastings
Revision as of 17:05, 6 July 2020 by RoyPenfold (talk | contribs) (Bot: Adding ==References==\n\n\n{{footer}})
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)


This Church was built in 1854[1] at a cost of £529.00, it closed on the inset of war in 1939 and never reopened as a Church after hostilities ceased. It was converted into a dedicated Fishermans Museum and reopened in 1956.



  1. Hastings of Bygone Days and the Present (Henry Cousins - 1911) pg.305 ISBN: 9789332862449 ESCC Library Google Books " Amazon