Purpose: Creates a table for use in Person forms needed to specify Generic events that do not require specialized fields. It is valid for use with the following events:
Background:Semantic Forms documentation states that pages can be transcluded in forms. This table uses the specified format and includes a table for use with Form:Person templates.
- 1= event name. Valid values:birth, baptism, remains, death, wedding
- count = (only used for wedding) this is the number of the wedding, 1= first wedding and so on.
- image = image icon for visual cue for the event appears in upper right corner.
- state = default is collapsed. set to blank to leave it open
- inside state = this is the state of tables inside the table. default is open. Set to "collapsed" to override.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Form table-event/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.